mardi 12 avril 2011

Welcome welcome people from around the world ^^

Hello everyone !
This is my first time blogging so I don't garantee the result haha !
I will blog in English so everyone will be able to read my silly stories and so I won't give any preferential treatment to any of my precious friends :)

So what will this blog be about ? Hum... Good question ! I would say a bit of everything : silly stories that will happen to me, funny ones, interesting ones, even boring ones haha I still don't really know but I will try my best to make you want more and more (not easy but still trying !)

Ok let's stop here for the intro and let's move to my first story (or fact or whatever you call it) :
Me and why the hell am I sleeping so late ? (it's actually 2.38am and I'm still wearing my day clothes and not my PJ !) So what's the point of sleeping very very late ? Is sleeping a waste of time ? I heard Man kind sleep 1/3 of his own life (or more for some ?!) so that means that you are kinda inactive for about 27 years of your life ? Considering Man lives about 80 years (I'm optimistic in this one lol) Hum... so if I follow this way of thinking I'm just trying to be more active right? haha some of you may not agree, since I bet some of you guys know that I often sleep during lectures * don't tell !* haha
Anyway ! Boring first talk...sorry it's just a first try, I'll do better the next time !

Hope you will enjoy my blogging talks and looking foward to reading your feedbacks :)

Sweet as mate !
xxx Kris xxx

NB : I found this rad picture on Google entitled "Sleeping Eggs" in order to illustrate my talk but my first thought when I see it was "White guy dude somewhere in Asia" hahahahahahahaha (sorry for this lame joke I couldn't resist)
xxx Kris xxx

2 commentaires:

  1. J'aime bien la blaque à la fin :) Bon début de blog !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I also sonder why I'm going to sleep so late... (it's 2:26am)
    Go on with your blog !

    RépondreSupprimer